Impression Southern Vietnam – 7 Days 6 Nights
This is the tour that has it all But be aware because there is so much more then the cliché conical hats, bright green rice fields Here we find history both old and new, shared with Khmer, Chinese, French and Americans. It shows you how the various local people live everyday; in the bustling cities, along the coast and in the paddy fields. A tour to find out what really goes on underneath that typical hat! Vietnam and Cambodia as you has dreamed it to be!
Highlights of this trip
- Bustling Saigon city tour with mix of Old and New
- Amazing of Cu Chi underground tunnel
- Experience with the daily life in Mekong delta and communicate with local people
- Cycling to visit blacksmith family and learning how to make knife manually
- Staying at the homestay to learn more about culture and working together.
- Joining the local activities under the guidance of local people
- Enjoying the local food with Mekong specialties
- Pristine Mui Ne beach
Day 1: Arrive Saigon
Hochiminh city or Saigon, the most crowded city of Vietnam, This city used to be reverting to as ‘the Paris of the East’ but nowadays feels more like Vietnam’s version of Los Angeles. Skyline buildings, shopping center growing faster. There is another Saigon, with small lane and alley, hiding away from the rush life outside, let’s join with our guide, in the most crowded area, surprise yourself by walking through these little corners, to really feel life of Saigonese, taste a ‘banh my’ as the filled sandwiches are called, sit on a street corner and watch the world go by.
- Welcome at airpot then transfer to hotel
- Light lunch with traditional Vietnamese noodle soup – PHO
- Check in hotel for refreshemnt
- Later afternoon orientation walk through the lane and alley tour and stop for fresh beer on street as local do.
- Overnight in Saigon