12 Days Vietnam in Style – Color of Local Street Food
12days Vietnam Instyle – Color of local street food
- Charming Hanoi
- Halong Bay
- White Thai minority people in mountain area
- Imperial Citadel
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- War Remnants Museum
- Mekong Delta
- Interact with vendors in a local morning market and local breakfast with PHO or BANH CUON
- Experience with Thai minority group by local food cooking, rice cooking in bamboo tube.
- Take a sampan ride and visit a floating village on Halong Bay
- Attend a Peace & Happiness ceremony “Lễ cầu an” in pagoda in Hue.
- Cooking class in Tra Que herb village in Hoian
- Street food tour in Saigon
- Elephant Ear Fish” and practice yourself with Banh Xeo in Mekong delta
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Get the camera ready as soon as we land, and overloaded motorbikes accompany us towards the center. To acclimatize, we take a relaxing stroll in the lively area around our hotel as our guide welcomes us to his country with a smile. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his House on Stilts are the ‘political correct’ place to start our tour. The giant square and surrounding public buildings mark the link to Russia.
Time to experience Hanoi’s fascinating city life. We’ll criss-cross the Old center of the town by cyclo; the Quarter of 36 Streets and the old French sector. Outdoor barbers, women selling baguettes, man in tiny chairs chatting over steaming bowls of noodles and joggers around Hoan Kiem Lake. Then we disappear in lanes and alleys too small for most traffic to follow to discover a market that even the most experienced traveler will find amazing. The real Hanoi!