Asialink Holidays is a destination management company that has helped many people realize their dream vacation for more than 20 years. We are a highly reputable company and have representative offices in several major countries in Asia such as Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia. Currently we are looking for candidates who have high passion in the tourism industry, high enthusiasm for learning, and willingness to improve their careers.
ASIALINK INDONESIA HOLIDAYS
Indonesia – Bali Office
- Min Diploma III or Bachelor degree from major of Travel or Tourism;
- Min 29 years old;
- Min 3 year experience in the same position or field;
- High leadership and communication skill;
- Good in time management;
- High connection and network related to this position;
- High initiative and curiousity;
- Innovative and creative;
- Product knowledge;
- Able to work in under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal communication;
- Computer literate.
- Develop and mantain full ownership of company products to meet planned revenue, volume, and margin targets;
- Plan, execute, and review all monthly and annually inspection trip;
- Monitor and review contracting plan for all suppliers;
- Ensure every quality of all suppliers and negotiate the best possible price;
- Research, plan, execute, and analyze for marketing and commercial strategy to achieve company goals;
- Build strong relationship with company partners (e.g clients, suppliers, association, etc);
- Research and develop approach strategy to open new market and clients;
- Develop annual budget for Product and Marketing Department;
- Lead, coach, motivate and create a good environment for team so they can clearly understand roles and responsibilities and feel involved, valued & supported.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your current and expected net salary
ASIALINK THAILAND HOLIDAYS
Our Thai office located in Bangkok looks to employ anenthusiast assistant who is able to deal with a wide variety of tasks. For this position you are required to create the attractive tailor made itinerary to clients including exploring new products to update and launch out as package. You know your way around Thailand as a tourist destination. You are able to work with people of a variety of cultures and backgrounds and like to handle projects from beginning to end.
Our final candidate:
- is a Thai national
- is good command to use both spoken and written English. (German Language is beneficial)
- is looking for a serious position in the industry
- holds a Bachelor Degree
- minimum 3 years relevant working experience (preferable but not too serious)
- has excellent computing skills most notably in Office and email programs
- has experience in negotiating contracts with various suppliers
- has inspected the country regularly and understands itineraries and programs
- is extremely well organized and able to meet dead lines
- has the social skills to develop and maintain professional relationships
- is able to work both independently and good team work player
- shows clear initiative and takes decisions
- has a flexible attitude and eye for details
What do we offer you?
- to become a member of our professional and flexible team
- flexible and active working environment
- a competitive salary
- favorable secondary conditions
- a chance to learn and develop yourself and your potential
- an exciting job in our fun staff team
Please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate your current and expected net salary
ASIALINK VIETNAM HOLIDAYS
- Receive and respond booking request from customers most quickly.
- Reserve and arrange services for guests (such as: Hotel / Cruise / Transportation /..) quickly and correctly.
- Manage & follow up booking to make sure their trip will go smoothly and well organized.
- Manage website content, services pricing and promotion campaign.
- Set up and maintain strong relation with partners.
- Other tasks as assigned…
Skills, Knowledge and Attitudes:
- Strong knowledge of Travel and Tour destinations and products.
- Able to prioritize, manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English skills in writing, listening & reading
- Flexible and a positive outlook
- Problem solving
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- High standards of customer service and good communication skills
- Being responsible and proactive
- Outgoing personality, energetic and willing to work hard
- Good command of communication and customer-oriented.
- Readiness for high work pressure & working overtime.
- Honest, Pro-active, enthusiastic, hard working
Please send your application by email or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com