ASIALINK INDONESIA HOLIDAYS
We currently open a position for Product Manager for our office in Bali – Indonesia, with details as below:
- Minimum 27 years old.
- Diploma III Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Travel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience on the manager level or 5 years on the supervisor level in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia both spoken and written.
- Computer literate.
- Good managerial and supervisory skill.
- Good strategies in motivating and team development.
- Has knowledge in business plan and staff development.
- Willing to work overtime, good time management, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiatiting skill, self motivated and dynamic.
- Team worker, high initiative and integrity, and meticulous.
- Hard willingness to involve in any tasks which related to company.
- High responsibility and loyalty.
- Full-time position available.
- Carry out on-going analysis of market & business trends and key competitors.
- Identify opportunities for product development and growth.
- Monitor performance of new programs including GP margins and occupancy.
- Prepare annual product inspection trip schedule.
- Support the Reservation and Operation Department in the resolution of any product issues.
- Ensure new products are well understood throughout the network and sold correctly.
- Build strong relationship with suppliers while looking at new ways to increase revenue.
- Analyse monthly Product Performance Report to identify market trends and sales growth opportunities.
- Create and manage contracting plan for the suppliers.
- Ensure most favourable terms and conditions are negotiated with suppliers.
- Work closely with Finance and Accounting Department to manage credit facility.
- Keep oneself abreast of all relevant information and / or knowledge to do ones job as proficient as possible.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
ASIALINK THAILAND HOLIDAYS
Our Thai office located in Bangkok looks to employ anenthusiast assistant who is able to deal with a wide variety of tasks. For this position you are required to create the attractive tailor made itinerary to clients including exploring new products to update and launch out as package. You know your way around Thailand as a tourist destination. You are able to work with people of a variety of cultures and backgrounds and like to handle projects from beginning to end.
Our final candidate:
- is a Thai national
- is good command to use both spoken and written English. (German Language is beneficial)
- is looking for a serious position in the industry
- holds a Bachelor Degree
- minimum 3 years relevant working experience (preferable but not too serious)
- has excellent computing skills most notably in Office and email programs
- has experience in negotiating contracts with various suppliers
- has inspected the country regularly and understands itineraries and programs
- is extremely well organized and able to meet dead lines
- has the social skills to develop and maintain professional relationships
- is able to work both independently and good team work player
- shows clear initiative and takes decisions
- has a flexible attitude and eye for details
What do we offer you?
- to become a member of our professional and flexible team
- flexible and active working environment
- a competitive salary
- favorable secondary conditions
- a chance to learn and develop yourself and your potential
- an exciting job in our fun staff team
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your current and expected net salary
ASIALINK VIETNAM HOLIDAYS
- Receive and respond booking request from customers most quickly.
- Reserve and arrange services for guests (such as: Hotel / Cruise / Transportation /..) quickly and correctly.
- Manage & follow up booking to make sure their trip will go smoothly and well organized.
- Manage website content, services pricing and promotion campaign.
- Set up and maintain strong relation with partners.
- Other tasks as assigned…
Skills, Knowledge and Attitudes:
- Strong knowledge of Travel and Tour destinations and products.
- Able to prioritize, manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English skills in writing, listening & reading
- Flexible and a positive outlook
- Problem solving
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- High standards of customer service and good communication skills
- Being responsible and proactive
- Outgoing personality, energetic and willing to work hard
- Good command of communication and customer-oriented.
- Readiness for high work pressure & working overtime.
- Honest, Pro-active, enthusiastic, hard working
Please send your application by email or direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org